DA Stables is a Belgian company operating under VAT#BE0823439730. DA disposes of all necessary bagage and licences (agriculture, horse management, … ).
Terms & Conditions
- DA is a private facility and open to clients every day day from 9h00 till 21h00,
- Visitors are welcome, please make an appointment by contacting Dimitri (mobile +32 476 66 14 04 or mail),
- Dogs are NOT allowed (we love dogs, but we’ve got 2 male Australian Shepherds),
- DA is not responsible for any accidents. Riders take full responsibility for their actions and should be covered by appropriate insurances.
- Horses (pension & training) are welcome in our barn after accepting the Navema contract and showing an up-to-date vaccination book,
- Pension payments are due the first of every month.
A copy of the complete list of all terms & conditions is available by mail.
- If you ride it, feed it.
- If it drinks water, give it some.
- If you unlock it, lock it back up.
- If you open it, close it.
- If you borrow it, return it.
- If you don’t know, ask.
- If you lose it, replace it.
- If you smoke, DON’T.
- If you leave a mess, clean it up.
- If you break it, you pay for it.
- If you turn it on, turn it off.
- If you break it, fix it.
- If you move it, put it back.
- If you throw it down, pick it up.
- If you fall off, get back on.
- If you drive it, check the oil.